In late 2016 myself & Rob Woodcock took the time to liaise with a number of Micro & Small to Medium sized Businesses to ask them a question.
“Can you tell us what your thoughts are of Recruitment Consultants & Recruitment Agencies”
Can you just imagine what was said……………Well lets just say when we asked them to be honest……..WOW!! But it was great to interact & have this really open & honest dialogue, some of the language was eye watering, but the content was very interesting indeed.
- Not cost effective
- Extremely unprofessional
- Far to expensive
These 6 bullet points are just some of things that were said. But it really allowed us to go away & review why there is such negativity about recruitment in general.
Once we stripped all this back, it really came down to being Open, Honest & Professional, but what could we do with cost & expense?
Easy, lets provide something that no other recruiter offers.
Lets defer the invoice payments. Instead of asking for say 20% of the annual salary in 1 invoice lets find some “common ground” that both the Micro or SME client & AJA SME Solutions can agree upon & also set up a 4 stage instalment payment plan.
So lets take a quick look at what we do for the Client:-
- We ensure there is an onsite consultation with the Client
- We will write a job description & job advert
- We will review all CV’s & hold 1st stage interviews, presenting a shortlist for 2nd stage Interview
- We will be present at 2nd stage interviews (subject to requirement)
- We will be available to issue offer letter & contract
- We will confirm acceptance of offer
- We will stay in contact with the client & candidate during notice period
- We will be present on the start to offer congratulations to the Client & the candidate
- We will arrange to meet up on the 4th, 8th & 12th week
How does this unrivalled plan work?
Really rather simply, this unique plan allows Micro & SME Companies to make payment in instalments rather than receiving one invoice, which can cause monetary issues for small businesses and this plan gives them the cashflow “breathing room” they need.
This is the AJA SME Instalment Plan:-
- First Payment due on start date of new employee
- Second Payment week 4
- Third Payment week 8
- Fourth Payment week 12
We are here to help. Check out the attached Testimonial from one of our clients.
If you want to know more then contact us for more details & we will be more than happy have a chat with you about your recruitment needs & the AJA SME Solutions Instalment Payment Plan.
Jon – 07791128087 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob – 07757941114 – email@example.com